Individual Foster Family Homes
Through our Foster Family Agency, we also have qualified foster families for placement of boys and girls ages infant thru 17 years of age. To learn more about becoming a Foster Parent click here.
Foster Family Homes Services
- Develop individualized "Needs and Service" plan and regular reviews.
- Develop discharge plans.
- Provide 24-hour awake direct care and supervision.
- Provide public school enrollment.
- Help find employment work experience for those old-enough, if desired.
- Provide group and individual counseling.
- Facilitate enrollment in Independent Living Skill Training Programs as needed.
- Facilitate enrollment in school or community sports, music, and art programs if desired.
- Provide direct care counseling and volunteer mentors from the community.
- Provide transportation for medical/dental appointments, school and other activities as needed.
- Provide on-site Social Work and mental health services.
Fees for services are paid through county AFDC-Foster Care Funds at a rate classified level, RCL 10. Charitable contributions are essential and are provided by individuals, groups, corporations, foundations, religious organizations, bequests, grants, memorial/honorarium gifts, and special fund raising events.
Our Speakers Bureau