Ways to help the Bay Area Alliance Youth and Family Service
- Provide the cost of Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner for resident.
- Provide a gift for a child/youth who will be in residence on Christmas morning.
- Provide funds for beds or linens.
- Provide funds for special cultural, art or sporting events.
- DVDs, videogames, board games [used is fine].
- Playstations, Game Boys [used is fine].
- Paper goods for kitchen and bath.
- Hygiene and feminine care products.
- Body care products [i.e. soap, shampoo, condition, lotion, etc.].
- Movie passes to any local movie theater.
- Bath towels and washcloths.
- Twin-size bed linens.
- Gently used furniture, televisions, appliances.
- Used vans in good running condition.
Other ways you can get involved
- Mentor one or more of our children/youth.
- Share your professional life one-on-one with a child/youth.
- Tutor one or more of our children.